An eye infection can mean many different things. An infection in your eye can manifest itself in many different ways. Much depends on which part of your eye has the problem. For example, symptoms can appear on our eyelid, cornea, or conjunctiva.
People often get an eye infection that may require an eye drop or minor medicine to cure it. Common symptoms of a common eye infection include:
- Itchy eyes
- Burning sensation in the eyes.
- Sensitivity to light
- The eyes don't stop crying
- Irritation in your eyes.
- Swollen, red, or purple eyelids
- Crusty lashes and eyelids, especially in the morning
If one suffers from the symptoms mentioned above, they should go see a doctor before it gets worse. If you want to hire a California Elmiron Eye Legal Help, then you can check out the web.
There are several eye symptoms that one should never ignore. These can be fatal for the person suffering from them. It could lead to permanent vision loss if it is not checked and corrected.
1. Eye pain: It is cause for concern when someone experiences sudden and unexplained eye pain. This sudden eye pain can be a sign of undiagnosed glaucoma or inflammation of the eyes. You must go to see a doctor.
2. Blurred vision: patients sometimes begin to notice that their vision does not appear to be as good as it used to be. If one begins to notice that their vision becomes blurry or confusing, they should schedule an appointment with their ophthalmologist as soon as possible, as this could be a sign of cataracts.
3. Redness: having red eyes can sometimes be harmless. It could be the result of an allergy or just rubbing your eyes very hard or staying up late. However, if you wear contact lenses regularly and your eyes suddenly become red, watery, and painful, contact your doctor immediately, as this could be a sign of a serious eye infection.
Often these symptoms, if not treated in time, can get worse, which can even lead to eye cancer. People with eye cancer may experience the following symptoms. Sometimes people with eye cancer do not show any of these symptoms, or sometimes these symptoms can be caused by a medical condition that is not cancer.